Run a programme in your own context
We are open-sourcing our proven methodology shaped by over 10+ years of experience through the ClimAccelerator Operating System, empowering change agents around the world to successfully and autonomously run accelerator programmes.
Whether you are an experienced accelerator or incubator who wants to move into the climate sphere, a climate activists who wants to unleash the power of entrepreneurship, or otherwise dedicated to our purpose, you can bring ClimAccelerator to your context to scale our collective climate impact. Each stage of the programme targets early- and late-stage start-ups developing products or services with climate impact potential:
All you need to succeed
- Narrative: Branding and communication materials for fundraising and positioning. Your accelerator becomes part of a bigger story powered by a globally recognised brand, in affiliation with the EU and EIT Climate-KIC.
- Tools: Programme management tools, content, coaching and mentoring networks. Everything you need to successfully run your own ClimAccelerator.
- Gender Mainstreaming Handbook: Access to our WeClim Equally gender-smart handbook for implementing a gender perspective in your climate accelerator programme.
- Climate Impact Tool: Ability to use our Climate Impact Framework to assess and validate the climate impact and business potential of the start-ups you support.
- Community: Be a part of the Climate-KIC community and gain access to a global sourcing of start-ups.
- Reach: Connect with local agents and partners to significantly boost your deal flow through our extensive global reach.
- Support: The ClimAccelerator Team is here to guide you through every step of the way. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to link up and exchange learnings with other organisers.
What it takes to run a ClimAccelerator
- Integrate the ClimAccelerator branding in your materials
Use as much of the core DNA of the ClimAccelerator, such as the 3-stage model, as possible
- Use the Climate Impact Framework to select the start-ups you want to support
Share start-up and climate impact data
- Connect your local community to our global network
- Promote other ClimAccelerator programmes
The application process
- Apply for a license to run a ClimAccelerator in your region or on a specific theme
- We’ll review your application to ensure it complies
- If the application is approved, you’ll need to sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- You get access to all the benefits and materials of ClimAccelerator