EIT Climate-KIC Investor Marketplace is now ClimAccelerator marketplace
We are excited to announce that EIT Climate-KIC Investor Marketplace has been renamed to ClimAccelerator marketplace.
The simplification of our service to pure start-up and investor directories and the corresponding rebranding has been designed to align with the broader mission of Climate-KIC’s ClimAccelerator programme — to unleash the innovation potential of start-ups to shape a climate-positive new normal.
As of today, all eligible start-ups and investors can apply to be listed in the directory.
- Start-ups currently fundraising can apply via https://climatekic.tfaforms.net/108
- Investors interested in climate-positive start-ups can apply via https://climatekic.tfaforms.net/109
Please note that start-ups must meet the following criteria to be listed in the ClimAccelerator marketplace:
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from ClimAccelerator programme
- Completed Stage 2 and/or Stage 3 of ClimAccelerator.
- Validated their business model
- Credible team capable of delivering on its promises
- Actively fundraising (pre-seed, seed Series A/B/C)
Please sign up to our newsletter and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.